We are committed to providing a high standard of financial advice and service. The interest of our clients is paramount to us and to achieve this we have designed our systems and procedures to place you at the heart of our business. In doing so, we will:
- Conduct our business with integrity, dignity, respect and confidentiality, being mindful of the well-being and best interests of our clients at all times.
- Treat all clients fairly regardless of their status or circumstances. We will avoid conflicts of interest, but where there is a conflict, this will be disclosed to you.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the FCA, the professional code of ethics of our professional body, the Chartered Insurance Institute and Personal Finance Society, as well as all relevant laws and regulations. This includes all our advisers maintaining a Statement of Professional Standing and appropriate continuing professional development.
- Ensure that all advice is given or overseen by a Chartered Financial Planner.
- Invite any client to involve a trusted friend or family member if they are over age 65, or for any advice concerning care funding, equity release or estate planning. The written record of advice provided to our client would also be provided to the nominated person if agreed by our client.
- Communicate clearly, promptly and without jargon.
- Check if our client has a potential disability, including hearing or visual difficulties, and take this into account when communicating. This may include large print or inviting an assistant to meetings, as well as ensuring the pace and duration of meetings is appropriate. In addition, home visits may be offered as well as assistance with access and parking as appropriate.
- Seek your views and perception of our dealings with you to ensure it meets your expectations and identify any improvements required. We take any complaints or expressions of dissatisfaction seriously. We have a clear and transparent procedure for dealing with any complaints, which is explained to all clients and complies with all regulatory requirements, as well as those of our professional body.