Seabrook Clark Ltd is a Chartered Financial Planners firm based in Exeter specialising in undertaking investment management and giving independent financial advice. The company is in an exciting stage of growth and is now looking to take on a further administrator to develop the business further.
Previous financial services experience would be advantageous, but the applicant should be able to demonstrate a keen interest in investment and financial markets. The role will be busy and varied, requiring attention to detail and organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client correspondence via email or letter writing
- Supporting the advice process with various administrative and other related tasks
- Answering client queries where possible
The successful applicant must demonstrate evidence of the following key skills:
- Previous experience working as a financial administrator
- Personable attitude towards clients and other members of staff.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Proactive approach and ability to prioritise your workload
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Starting salary: Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension
To apply for this role in the first instance please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 27 Feburary 2015.