An opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Administrator to join Seabrook Clark.
Seabrook Clark Ltd are Chartered Financial Planners based in Exeter specialising in pensions, investment management and giving independent financial advice. The company is in an exciting stage of growth and is now looking to take on a Client Service Administrator to develop the business further and join the friendly team.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who have previous client service or PA experience. The applicant should be able to demonstrate a keen interest in investment and financial markets. The role will be busy and varied, requiring attention to detail and organisational skills. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client correspondence via email, telephone or letter writing
- Supporting the advice process with various administrative and other related tasks
- Answering client queries where possible
- Booking appointments and general PA duties
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate evidence of the following key skills:
- Personable attitude towards clients and other members of staff.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
- Proactive approach and ability to prioritise your workload
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
In addition, a working knowledge of Intelliflo Intelligent Office would be considered an advantage.
As an employer, we are willing to invest our time in helping you succeed in your career through providing support for professional qualifications and other development opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension
- Generous holiday entitlement