Seabrook Clark Ltd is a wealth management firm based in Exeter specialising in investment and wider financial planning. The company is in an exciting stage of growth and is now looking to take on a graduate to develop the business further.
No previous financial services experience is necessary, but the applicant should be able to demonstrate a keen interest in investment and financial markets. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring client portfolios and carrying out fund based research. This will include meeting with representatives from investment firms and other third-parties.
- Carrying out direct equity based research for bespoke client portfolios.
- Answering client queries and attending client meetings where appropriate.
- Investment writing to include market commentaries and investment blogs.
- Supporting the advice process with various administrative and other related tasks.
- Assisting with client correspondence via e-mail or letter writing.
The successful applicant will be encouraged to pass the Investment Management Certificate and other relevant exams for which support will be offered. There will be a clear career path for the successful applicant to advance to a senior position within the business.
The successful applicant must demonstrate evidence of the following key skills:
- Personable attitude towards clients and other members of staff.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Willingness to take on new responsibility.
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Starting salary: £18k pa
- Contributory pension
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
To apply for the post, please send your CV and covering letter to Emma Ley at info@SeabrookClark.co.uk by 19 June 2014.